transatlantic mojo
1.27.2005
  after seven months... we return.

Never mind all the cool shit that happened to me all summer, that I worked at the Democratic National Convention (will post accounts of that as I find them), that I was part of an amazing theatre festival (will post links to the reviews), that I've been back and forth and back and forth between America and Ireland since all that (got a hot job on TV). But, now, the fight for where to live is revving up, again, with lots of new issues to consider (being in love, that Bush will be in office for four more years), and it's time to bring it all into the open.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / November 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]